- “Is all your stock authentic?” All our items is 100% authentic new with tags sourced from authorised vetted suppliers in Italy (some of whom have direct accounts with the brands you see), all our Stone Island and Moncler items have the certi-logos, this is clearly shown in the photos on the website, Boinclo is a VAT registered Ltd company, it is against the law to sell counterfeit stock. We accept Klarna via our website, you have to go through rigorous authenticity steps which require you to send all your invoices over to Klarna to be accepted and use their payment gateway. We are happy for you to take our stock into any shop and get authenticated.
- ”Is all your stock new?” All our stock is brand new with tags.
- “What do you have in stock?” All the stock we have is on our website.
- “Do you still have this item?” Ditto all available stock is on our website.
- “How do I purchase from you?” Via website, direct message, email or payment plan however the website will always be the easiest & quickest method for any prospective customer.
- “What payment methods do you accept?” PayPal goods & services, all major credit cards, bank transfer, cash bank deposit and Klarna payment plans.
- “Do you have this item in a size......?” If it doesn’t state your size on the website then we don’t have it.
- “What are delivery times?” Depends on the method you chose at checkout, 1-2 working days, we offer special next day delivery if needed.
- “Where do you get your stock from?” No business in the world is going to hand out supplier information, under no circumstances will we tell customers who our suppliers are or give out supplier invoices.
- “Why is your stock under RRP?” It’s previous season stock, Boinclo ltd is an outlet business, we sell everything under RRP, it’s against brands rules to sell new season stock under RRP and they could potentially sue companies like ours as they believe it devalues their brand & leads to a loss of business for competitors.
- “Can you get this item for me?” We are not personal shoppers however, if you have seen the item on our page before we are more than happy to make a note.