WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS only credit notes (Vouchers) & exchanges. Some products are non-returnable (swimming shorts and underwear due to hygiene purposes).
We are more than happy to provide measures on request to prevent the possibility of a return. If your item meets the guidelines set out previously and you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition strictly within 14 days of receipt, RETURN STEPS BELOW:
1. Email us detailing the item you want to return, date you purchased the item & reason for return.
2. Parcel up the item, neatly folded in original packaging with tags still attached (IF ANY OF THE TAGS COME BACK REMOVED THE RETURN WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED), put a note in the parcel which states name & order number. (IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU PUT YOUR NAME AND ORDER NUMBER ON A NOTE INSIDE THE PARCEL, OTHERWISE WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY YOUR ORDER!)
3. Send back using a Royal Mail tracked/ recorded service to the following address:
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Items must be sent back to us using a Royal Mail recorded service, we are not liable if the items you send back to us get lost in the post and consequently no credit note or exchange will be given.
- Items can't be returned back if they were purchased with a credit note on a previous return.
Please remember when purchasing this is a small business which works off minimal profit margins, exchanges cost us a fortune in admin, post & packaging fees. Our refund policy is strict to protect the business.
If the item you received is faulty, please contact us immediately quoting your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. You have 14 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
If you received the wrong item
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please contact us quoting your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
Non EU customers are unable to return goods due to import duties, if you received the wrong item or the goods are faulty then returns from outside of the EU must be invoiced as "RETURNED GOODS - OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE" to prevent them being held at Customs. Any customs charges incurred are payable by the customer and not by The Business