Who we are
Boinclo are a UK-based online designer clothing retailer of high-end fashion and accessories, currently stocking over 9,000 unique products and serving over 100,000 customers across the globe. We have an Instagram following of 166,000. The team is relatively small at the moment with 8 members of staff which creates a lot of opportunity for anyone who becomes an asset to the business whilst growing.
We are currently looking for a talented Social Media Manager/Content Creator to join our impressive team. Working from our Head Office in Hertford, your role will be to grow our social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram & YouTube), you will have clear objectives and goals.
If you are passionate about fashion, and content creation, and looking to level up in your social media content creation career – this role is for you!
Who we want
Our ideal applicant will have previous experience in managing or working on social media accounts & creating content. You will be passionate about our products and be in the unique position to have the scope to be the voice of Boinclo with some of the world's most loved brands such as Prada, Stone Island, C.P. Company, and Moncler. You will be very self-motivated and will have a constant desire to learn and undertake new challenges. You will have the flexibility to be able to adapt to fast-changing priorities and a fast-paced work environment.
What you will do
Firstly, you will be shadowing the director and getting a feel for what is wanted in terms of the direction Boinclo is looking to take its social media strategy. We are always looking to produce the best content & engagement when it comes to all things social, however, a recent shift in Instagram’s algorithm to video content has slowed our social media growth. You will drive organic and paid social strategies and create unique content campaigns.
- Create & deliver professional and engaging social content that drives positive engagement across Instagram, YouTube and TikTok
- Support and execute the social strategy and direction, informed by the business objectives and insight, working closely with photography, products, marketing, and customer services.
- Arrange content days and create plans for a photography team
- Share new content ideas and strategies for organic and paid campaigns with the Director
- Provide weekly and monthly performance reporting
- Identify and react in a timely nature to tactical opportunities, for example, if there is a trend happening in terms of content this needs to acted upon.
- Keep up to date with Fashion news and push it through our social media pages to increase engagement.
What your skill set may look like
Whilst we have an idea in mind of what we need, we areinclusive, and we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences that can come together to make this new role a success. If you are excited but not sure you tick every box, please apply, you may be the exact person we are looking for.
- Take clear photos using a DSLR or iPhone
- Potentially be camera-facing for social
- Hands-on experience managing or working on commercial social accounts
- Experience managing Splice or Premier Pro, Hootsuite, Canva or Adobe spark post or other similar tools
- Experience with social media data analysis
- Have a proven track record of engaging with consumers including copy writing and be able to share examples of your experience during the interview process
- A data-driven, proactive, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Organized and tidy
What we'll give you
Alongside the benefit of working with a fantastic bunch of talented people, we want to help you get the most out of your work and your free time, setting clear objectives and providing development opportunities, whilst ensuring your general well-being is at the forefront of our minds.
- A ‘go home' culture. No one is expecting you to work longer than your hours, however, it is appreciated and may help in your development at the business if you go above and beyond when needed (Black Friday).
- Target-based bonuses, if the Instagram & TikTok pages grow, there will be clear target-based bonuses.
- Flexible working hours, 8 hours a day 1-hour lunch, and 7 hours on a Friday.
- Development opportunities and regular one to ones
- A generous discount scheme if you want to buy a product from us
Plus, all the usual things you’d expect:
- Employer pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- A relaxed dress code
It is worth checking our Instagram (Boinclo) for the current content we create and the products we sell!